Since 1994, PIV Drives has been manufacturing POSIRACK rack-and-pinion gearboxes for positive locking in many electric injection molding machines. With a compact design and integrated motor, the rack-and-pinion gear is a smooth-running helical gearbox with the highest acceleration and deceleration torques.
POSIRACK is a smooth running helical gearbox with a double-toothed rack. Case-hardened and ground gears ensure that high acceleration and deceleration torques are safely transmitted. The performance-optimized gears ensure uniform load distribution of the torque, while good noise performance is achieved by a high degree of coverage.
The ingenious design ensures the correct guidance of the rack in the gearbox. The optimized load distribution allows rack speeds of up to 2000 mm / s.
With these powerful rack-and-pinion gears you are able to reduce your cycle times and increase your output quantities.
- Compact design
- High efficiency for low CO2 emissions
- Optimized load distribution for high rack speed
- Low noise operation due to high coverage
- Outstanding life
- High adaptability
- Enables higher output quantities in production
- Low maintenance requirement
- Reduction of cycle times
- Minimal torsional backlash in the gears
- Highest demands on speed, synchrony and precision
- Extreme vibration-free and smooth running
- Gear design according to DIN, ISO, and AGMA
|High rack speed||up to 2,000 mm / s,> on request|
|Several sizes and a clamping force of||up to 10,000 kN|