Extraordinary reliability and highest efficiency.
These gearboxes are based on the DANA POSIRED 2 series and are modified to drive rubber kneaders. The output shafts are adjusted according to customer requirements. These extremely reliable helical gears are manufactured entirely in Germany. The gear unit series is designed according to the modular principle based on the product range of our helical and bevel-helical gear units, supplemented by two output shafts in a welded steel housing. As a result, virtually all customer requirements can be met. Splash lubrication and oil cooling with or without forced lubrication are possible variants.
The basis for this DANA PIV series is our extensive experience in the plastics and rubber industry. Since 1985, PIV has manufactured over 20,000 high-performance drives for extruders, compounders and injection molding machines. Day by day they prove their reliability and performance in the production processes of our customers worldwide.
- Optimized efficiency for environmental protection and lower CO2 emissions
- Very good noise behavior
- High quality housing
- Standardized lubrication system
- Outstanding quality and durability
- High adaptability, flexibility and efficiency
- ATEX certification on demand
- Optimized energy consumption
- Low maintenance costs (PLCC)
- State-of-the-art production technologies in the field of toothing and storage
- Maximum durability is guaranteed by a combination of the latest technology, gear components, quality bearings and a design with optimized safety factors and special application factors for external disturbances
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- Extreme vibration-free and smooth running
- Gearbox design according to DIN, ISO and AGMA
|Torque range||up to 400,000 Nm realized; larger torques on request|
|Modular principle with 19 sizes||allows flexible adjustments|